Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

With ADHD It's All or Nothing

My life is a series of:
  • Wanting to do it all.
  • Succeeding at one or two things.
  • Convincing myself that since I succeeded , I CAN do it all.
  • Attempting to do it all.
  • Being overwhelmed by it all.
  • Giving up on it all.
  • Getting bored from not doing it all.
  • Looking for something interesting.
  • Finding everything interesting.
  • Wanting to do it all...
Right now, I'm in the "Succeeding at one or two things," phase and working on staying there as long as I can, but there are so many things I want to do!

4 comments:

  1. Right. You are right. I hope you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Jeanne. I've had in mind for quite a while to write something about hyper-focus. I just need to sit down and DO it. :)

      Delete
  2. Judy I am waaaay over the hill and still ADHD. It is tiring. Anyway, I am so glad I found you. I was going through some papers and found all these circles with spider legs inside. What is this, I said to myself? Actually templates for cut and fold wreaths. Thank you so much for the directions.

    ReplyDelete